(I'm the one next to the old guy)

Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Flying Slug

QF12 is a scarebus 380.
It has to be the ugliest aircraft in the sky. Maybe the aircraft we saw at Boeing just pips it at the post.
Just.

Inside it's just another aircraft. Quieter, yes, but just another aircraft.

Dinner was offered just after take-off. I elected to wait a couple of hours for dinner. They told me they could not get the ovens available again for probably 3 hrs. No problem. I watched a movie, while the others ate, and then slept. By the time I woke, it was only about 3 hours till breakfast. Never mind.

Another movie, and 3 or 4 tv episodes, then breakfast. Then we are on descent.

Sarah has always said that she could never bear to take a flight of more than 12 hours. This one was 15!

Luckily it didn't feel like it. We agreed on this one. Surprisingly nice flight.

Now in Sydney for a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment