(I'm the one next to the old guy)

Friday, July 15, 2011

And It's Goodnight from Him

That's all folks. Journey over. Planning the next holiday.
Sarah wants to do India next year, so I can't wait to tell you all about Delhi Belhi.
In graphic detail.

I hope you weren't bored too much by my meandering mutterings.
I tend to segway into interesting thoughts (interesting to me, that is), and who knows what will trigger one.
By the way, have you ever tried riding a Segway? I had a play in Singapore, and it's the coolest toy you could play with. If you ever get the chance to have a go, take it. The chance, that is, not the Segway. You don't really want to be chased through the streets by the police on flashing Segways with loudhalers, do you?

You see how easy it is to get off topic?

I assume that you have figured out how to look at earlier posts, haven't you? I direct this question at Nicola Jane, the self-confessed lowest common denominator in IT.

And if you can do that, you will see last years trip in the archives as well.

To end I think I need to make a few apologies.
Sarah says that comparing that guy in New York with Wayne would be offensive. To Wayne, I guess.
I suppose I should apologise to those reading the Indian name-ceremony joke, who didn't see the rather vulgar punch-line coming.
I am definitely not apologising to the turkey-leg woman on 42nd Street. That outfit was a crime in any city.

I am sure there are more, but I always make a point of never giving all the apologies that people think I should.

By the way, if anybody finds some of these mutterings to be more meandering or confusing than you think they should be, then let me know. Either I wasn't clear and need to fix it, or you are too stupid and there's nothing I can do for you.

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment