The smoother Boeing lines remind me of the Kia.
I know, right. Who knows what cliffs my Segways will take me over…
Stay with me.
When the EV was becoming a thing, Kia introduced the EV6. Quite a stylish SUV. It had both aerodynamics and heft, accented by its chiseled panels. Muscular but agile. That’s how it looked, anyway. I could never afford one. Over $100k for a model with a decent array of bells and whistles.
Anyway, not satisfied with that styling, they had to expand the range. A larger one, I think the EV8, and a smaller one, the EV3.
Clearly the design responsibility for these new ones went to someone else. I’m thinking a recent graduate with an obsession with the LEGO movie. Or the CEOs 4 year old grandchild. They had the brick-like facade of a Range Rover, something with such a big engine that aerodynamics was irrelevant.
Unfortunately, a big battery does not substitute for a big engine. Mileage goes down the dunny.
Anyway, the look of the Airbus fleet reminds me of the aerodynamic performance of a LEGO car
No comments:
Post a Comment