(I'm the one next to the old guy)

Thursday, August 6, 2026

Splash Splash

 I spent an hour or so in the pool today. It’s been more than 20 years since I’d been in a swimming pool. 

This was the first time that I have been in an infinity swimming pool. To be fair, it wasn’t an infinity pool until I got in. 

They have some nice cabanas and umbrella spots scattered around the pool. 


Parents can sit on this floating bed, while the minions splash around. 


Very kid friendly without Disney animals 


Just so as not to start an international incident, I wore swim shorts, which look basically like the shorts I wear during the day. 

Nobody would thank me for wearing anything else. 

If I were to lie on the beach in speedos, Greenpeace would start trying to roll me back into the water. So there’s that.

Actually , I’m convinced that a fat white guy in a black speedo gave somebody the idea for “Free Willy”.

True story.


No comments:

Post a Comment