(I'm the one next to the old guy)

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Racing this Time


The photo is the departure gate for NZ2 at AKL.

Thank goodness for the Koru Lounge is all I say!!

The flight was very comfortable.

I met one of the crew I recognised from NZ90 days, so we had the odd chat. Nice guy.

The time difference is not bad, surprisingly. Effectively, they are 5hrs behind us, so leaving 2130 from AKL, is 0230 in LAX. Ignoring the date, obviously.

What I had forgotten was that the business class IFE isn’t touch-screen on the 747. The economy ones are, but not business. Go figure. I sat there for a while waiting for somebody up the front to turn the damn thing on.

Then I saw somebody behind Sarah watching a movie. Doh! That’s embarrassing. Don’t tell anyone, will you?

Clearly the A320 IFE is superior. Best in the world, actually.

Anyway, had a short nap, and feel great.


No comments:

Post a Comment