(I'm the one next to the old guy)

Monday, August 2, 2010

On our way

I am now sitting in the AKL Koru Club, waiting to board NZ2 to LAX.
Row 11 I am told is the second row of business class, so should be very comfortable.

We did the Hotwire thing again for LAX accommodation. USD59 plus tax, $73 total.
Just want to be near the airport, and we got... Hilton Los Angeles Airport.
Not sure we are keen on helping to pay Paris's bar bill, but there you go. Somebody needs to get our money.

Looking around the lounge, we are really in a techno world.
There is an american couple at the next table. She is trawling on her laptop, and he is reading a book. On a kindle.
Across the room is obviously iPad corner. A couple of guys over there with their new toys.

I am fitting right in with my mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment