(I'm the one next to the old guy)

Monday, September 2, 2019

Go...

Monday September 02

Today we leave London. Currently waiting in the foyer for our car. As expected, too much luggage to manhandle it on the train, without the shark making an appearance.

So while we wait, I thought I might ponder the meaning of life.

You have been warned!

Something I noticed the other day, on our wanders. I have said so many times that I cannot anticipate what will and what will not get my attention from a design perspective. I don’t know why, but I feel that I need to keep making this point. Anyway, here it is.

There is a genius in simplicity.

Something else that both Sarah and I noticed, and “you’re welcome” for no photos.

I guess you have heard of ‘Daisy Dukes’, right? For the uninitiated, these are cut-off jeans with usually frayed edges. And they are cut off short. SHORT!

They are named after a character in the TV show Dukes of Hazzard. And how does Daisy look in her jeans?

Let me translate that into English.    Daaaammnnn!

Anyway...

A few days ago we saw a girl in a pair of Daisy Dukes. And no, she looked nothing like the photo. Worse, they were even shorter than in the photo. As a result, BOTH butt cheeks were hanging below the shorts. Much less fabric and they would have been a denim g-string!!🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

No photos. And you’re welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment