(I'm the one next to the old guy)

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

26th Feb



Wake up about 7ish.
We are on our way to the first stopover. I can feel the ship moving, and am debating whether to use the patch we bought for this situation. I read the instructions. Behind the ear, wash your hands afterwards, no alcohol. That hardly seems fair.
I think I'll be ok without it. I've got those ginger chews that are a natural remedy. They don't last long, but this cruise is only very short hops. Bonus is I love the ginger chews. Just give me a packet of crystallized ginger, and I'm sure the effect will be the same. Yum!








Breakfast in our room today. 
Save getting up early. 
I know! 0700 is hardly a sleep in.
We pull in to our first island at about 0900, and won't be leaving till sparrows tomorrow.
Spending the day onboard. Just taking in the view of this amazing place. Photos really can't do it justice.



No comments:

Post a Comment